Teak Console Table
Teak Console Table online, The console works perfectly as a spacious yet compact tv entertainment unit also. The interesting wooden lathe details define a very traditional look
TEAK Console Table online
The console works perfectly as a spacious yet compact tv entertainment unit also. The interesting wooden lathe details define a very traditional look and feel to the console and make it a perfect masterpiece for the living room, entrance corridors, and lobby spaces. The Solid wood tv unit has two drawers and two open shelves for you to artistically curate the entire space with curios, artifacts and other accessories. The handles of the drawers are cast in metal to add the aging and royal richness to the entire furniture piece with walnut finish.
Finish: Provincial Teak Primary Material: Sheesham wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.