Patta End Table - Redefine the magic of your evenings and bond over with your family around this stunning Side table that is as sturdy in its structure as it is contemporary in its design. The Sheesham wood used for the making of this side table is handpicked by the specialists of the industry. The natural finish and nude colors add to this table a spectrum of class as well as timelessness.
Enjoy the solitude of self or host your guests for a cup of coffee; either way, the table is effortlessly designed to suit these unique moods and perfectly dwells in the vibe of your home. The simplistic design is truly inspired from the current needs of compact homes while the sturdiness of exterior promises longevity that would last a lifetime. Complement it with the right carpet and cover your home in the hues of regality.
Finish: Only Stain Primary Material: Sheesham wood Assembly Required: Yes
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.