Marble Coffee Table Online
Marble Coffee Table Online has an interesting combination of marble stone top and wooden base in Honey finish.
12-16 weeks ⭐ Free Shipping in Sydney
Stone Coffee table Furniture
Marble Coffee Table Online has an interesting combination of marble stone top and wooden base in Honey finish. The table makes a delectable combination with a sofa and even with outdoor seating. The Stone top spells tradition with the sleek wooden base with shelve which gives it a surprising aesthetic twist. The Coffee table is portable, easy to clean and maintain. Grab the absolute stunner end tables to complete the look of your room. Ten to one, the table is known to steal the limelight even from the sidelines.
Finish: Honey Primary Material: Mango wood Marbal Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery