Maharaja Darko Pejli Sofa
Crafted in luxury hand made design fabric the Maharaja sofa chair is a piece of art. The robust framework and design will enhance the interiors of any space be it home or office. The big frame and deeply cushioned seat will make you relax and unwind
Crafted in luxury hand made design fabric the Maharaja sofa chair is a piece of art. The robust framework and design will enhance the interiors of any space be it home or office. The big frame and deeply cushioned seat will make you relax and unwind. The big side arms and huge back frame will make the seating position comfortable for kids and adults. The Maharaja sofa will positively add a wow factor in any room with its vibrant design work and stylish royal looks.
Finish: Walnut Primary Material: Sheesham wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (eg upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)
- No warranty on upholstery