Lakshmi White Coffee Table
A unique approach to design and expertise at the craftsmanship! This Square Coffee Table with storage is just the right amalgamation
12-16 weeks ⭐ Free Shipping in Sydney
A unique approach to design and expertise at the craftsmanship! This Square Coffee Table with storage is just the right amalgamation offering a unique solution to compact homes of today. Fairly easy to handle, this tabletop is crafted from legal wood which is chosen by industry stalwarts and procured in a legal manner from farms. The natural mango finish of the tabletop adds to its visual appeal while the off white base gives it a flavor of class and elegance. The robust structure further enhances its permanence making it the right fit for your home.
Finish: Natural And White Primary Material: Mango wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.