Lakshmi Wardrobe is a hypnotic piece of art made of mango wood. A choice which is a class apart from other wooden wardrobes. With ample space it serves the purpose of utility as well.
The six feet standalone solid wood Lakshmi wardrobe comes with two openable hinged shutters and 1 base drawers. The black mild steel handles add accent to the crafted wood structure. The wardrobe has ample space to keep all your clothes, accessories with other essential documents and necessities. Occasional polishing or wood waxing enhances the wood grain texture and offers longevity to the product. The solid wood wardrobe is handcrafted with uncanny ability to meet all your storage needs. It fits well in place redecorating the look and feel of the entire space.
Finish: Mango Natural Primary Material: Mango wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.