Lakshmi low Bookshelve
Lakshmi low Bookshelve unit is interestingly used to place your favorite novels, books, travel mementos, and other accessories. Crafted in solid mango wood, with a natural oil finish
12-16 weeks ⭐ Free Shipping in Sydney
Lakshmi low Bookshelve unit is interestingly used to place your favorite novels, books, travel mementos, and other accessories. Crafted in solid mango wood, with a natural oil finish, the bookcase offers ample storage, sturdily, and longevity. It has 3 compartments to keep your essential files and documents organized, well in place. It is a perfect example of modern design with minimal intricacy. The bookcase with 2 spacious shelves makes it a perfect fit in all interior spaces be it the living room, study area, or bedroom.
Finish: Natural Primary Material: Mango wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.