Jarra Lcd Rack made in solid acacia wood with 2 doors and 2 open shelves, It is easy to use and store things and has a long life. It has simply designed for use as living room furniture, bedroom furniture home. Texture and color may vary from pieces to Pieces due to natural material. The original Stone layer is used on the door front.
- Dimensions approx .: W145 x D35 x H40cm
- Inner Dimensions of the open compartments in cm
- Door:- W45 x H18 x D30
- Height of the feet: 15 cm
- Door Opening System:- Push to Open door
For ordering assistance and more, please contact us. For aesthetic advice and tips to help decorate your space & enjoy.
Finish: Acacia Natural Primary Material: Acacia wood Assembly Required: Assembly required (DIY)
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.