Jarra-bar-cabinet is handmade bar furniture with 2 doors. It has an elegant Bar cabinet with multiple slots for Beer bottles and glasses. It gives you a feeling of a mini bar at home. And this furniture is handmade from the factory of 'The Home Dekor'.
- Inner Open Compartment : Width 43 cms x Deep 35.5 cms x Height 17.5 cms.
- Inner drawers dimensions (2): Width 33 cms x Deep 27.5 cms x Height 9 cms.
- Bottel Compartment : Width 11.5 cms x Deep 35.5 cms x Height 11.5 cms.
- Ground Clearance: 17 cms
For ordering assistance and more, please contact us. For aesthetic advice and tips to help decorate your space & enjoy.
Finish: Acacia Natural Primary Material: Acacia wood Assembly Required: Assembly required for legs (DIY)
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.