Issaka Crockery cabinet
Issaka Crockery cabinet made in solid wood and designed beautifully with two glass doors and two drawers. A smart wooden furniture for your living room. Which will not onliy serve the purpose of keeping your Crockery but can also be used to enhance the charm of your living room.
12-16 weeks ⭐ Free Shipping in Sydney
Issaka Crockery cabinet made in solid wood and designed beautifully with two glass doors and two drawers. A smart wooden furniture for your living room. Which will not onliy serve the purpose of keeping your expensive Crockery but can also be used to enhance the charm of your living room.
Finish: Only Stain Primary Material: Sheesham wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.