Buy Carob Trunk online
Inspired by the rich heritage and cultural traditions of India, this Carob Trunk is premeditated for a royal affair. The plentiful space offered by this trunk makes it a truly regal choice. Place it in your living room to paint your home with an aura of Rajasthani magnificence or bring this graceful piece of art to your bedroom and give it a tint of culture. The sturdiness and strength are time tested and perfected through adroitness and inspired skill. This enthused piece of art is a must-have for your home if you have a taste for the finer things in life. Made of solid mango wood with hand-carved elephant and dome legs at the bottom.
Finish: Mango Natural Primary Material: Mango wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.