Ergonomics of Bombay dining chairs is very important to be able to sit back straight and enjoy your meals, have long conversations with loved ones, and occasionally sit for hours working from home on your laptop. The comfort of seat, arms, and back are essential to keep in mind while buying new dining chairs set. The solid wood dining chair comes with slated chair back curved convex to offer support to lower back and ensure comfort for sitting continuously for hours. The straight lines add a tint of drama and help define the aesthetics of the space. The clean geometry, sturdy form, and linearity of the design make the product easy to blend in any given style of the interior space. You can add separate seat cushions for extra comfort upholstered in the fabric of your choice.
Finish: Honey Primary Material: Sheesham wood Assembly Required: No
Some highlights about the product quality
- We use perfectly seasoned wood for optimum moisture content.
- The solid wood used in the furniture is properly treated for any borers, pests and termites.
- Be rest assured, the material used for product finishing and polishing are completely lead-free and non-alcoholic.
- Texture and color may slightly vary due to wood being a natural material. Natural differences and seasonal minor blemishes can not be avoided.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not drag the furniture as it may damage it, lift for reposition when required.
- Always use coasters or mats to avoid marks on wooden furniture.
- In case the liquid spills, wipe immediately with a clean dry cloth to maintain the natural look.
- All our products are hand-crafted from legally sourced wood.
- The Home Dekor Australia Pty Ltd guarantees the best prices for online furniture and quality products.
- Products are Made in India.
- Buy Furniture online direct from the factory to your house which saves cost.
- All our products come with a 365 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.